This pretty lens bag is not meant to replace your camera bag. You will still need a good (stylish) camera bag to travel and carry around your dslr. Instead, it is great for those photographers on an active shoot where they need to change lenses quickly to take the perfect photo.
The Shootsac looks really comfortable and I can imagine it does wonders at events like weddings and parties when you need to carry around your lenses and gear close to you without feeling like you have something bulky or heavy. The Basic Shootsac is made from a wetsuit-grade neoprene and the True Color interchangeable cover is made of a cotton/linen blend on the outside and lined with super soft ultrasuede, which works as a lint free microfiber lens cloth.
The above photo is The Basic Shootsac with a True Color cover called Fling! (A pretty cherry blossom print set on a creme color background).
- One-handed access to 3-5 lenses, flashes and other shooting gear
- Super comfortable, lightweight, wetsuit-grade black neoprene
- 6 pockets – enough room to carry other essentials like mobile, wallet and memory cards
- Ergonomic shape, slim design hugs your body making you more mobile while shooting photos
- True Color Covers allows you to change your looks for your style, mood or event
This stylish dslr camera bag has really unique colors – muted teal outside and fuchsia inside. I love the fact that although it’s a hobo bag, it stands on it’s own! The top of the bag is zipper close and the flap covers most of the zipper creating a really pretty front view of the camera bag. Based on the dimensions, this bag can hold a dslr camera with lens, flash, accessories and still have plenty of space left for your purse items. There are 5 pockets on the outside!
- Water Resistant Man Made Material
- 2 Straps: One for wearing over the shoulder, One for wearing cross-body[up to 56″]
- 2 Padded, removable, adjustable Velcro dividers creating 3 sections inside for camera gear.
- 3 zipper pockets,2 side pockets, zipper top and a small flap with hidden magnetic closure
- Weighs 2 lbs
- Pearl Finished Silver Hardware
- Shoulder Pad Included
- Dimensions: 15″ W x 9.5-10.5″ H x 4″ D
I really like this camera bag! The contrast between the brown and creme, the stitching and the layout of the zipper all make this bag fashionable and functional. The bone color allows you to wear it year round and this bag is considered their small camera bag. Based on the features, photos and dimensions, it looks like the perfect size camera bag for a dslr+1 lens.
- Weather-resistant bone leather with a brown leather croc trim
- Padded exterior walls protect your camera and it’s accessories
- Adjustable Velcro dividers for interior flexibility and customization
- Padded detachable shoulder strap and matching personal pouch
- External storage pockets, internal netted pocket
- Dual zipper top entry for one handed access to camera
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 14.0″ x 7.0″ x 8.0″
After hours of research on which ‘stylish’ camera bag I should get for my new DSLR, I decided on this beautiful leather bag from ONA. I’ve had it for a little over a week now and I LOVE it!! You can easily see the bag was carefully designed and was professionally made with premium materials….real leather, tight stitching, great zippers, lots of padding for my camera and lens. I also live in the Netherlands, it rains a lot and I bike, tram and walk everywhere. The other night I left my house to meet with some friends in the city center…the weather was cool and dry so I opted-out of bringing my umbrella. By the time I got to the pub the weather had changed and I was completely drenched and so was my ONA bag!! I was so worried about my camera and my new bag, but inside was completely dry and after the outside of the camera bag dried, it looked as lovely as the day I received it. Phew! :) I’ve already told ONA that I will be interested in their other bag when it’s released. It’s a messenger style bag that is a little smaller than The Nevis.
My ONA bag has lots of room for additional lenses, camera accessories and all the other items women keep in their purse. The padded shoulder strap is well made, sturdy and rests comfortably on my shoulder and against my body. Now I don’t leave my house without it!
- Handcrafted design
- Full-grain pebbled cowhide leather
- Protective water-resistant lining
- Slim personal items compartment
- 4 exterior, 3 interior pockets
- Room for a DSLR camera and up to 3 lenses
- Adjustable, detachable padded shoulder strap
- 17.5″L x 8″H x 7″D